Monday, November 3, 2008

Patent Leather Balls

Yesterday was fantastic! 2 new friends entered my life Dreidel Balls and Christian Dior.
My friend Corey left for NY this morning and in exchange for doggysitting Dreidel Balls.. AKA Dre..or Balls I will obtain a crisp pair of black cement jordan 3's! yes.
Dre is a good companion... and i also thouroughly enjoy watching my mother chase him around the house screaming balls. Other than that he's kind of stinky, takes up all the space in the bed and snores pretty bad... Joe says he's exactly like me.. great.
Internet people may I formerly introduce you to Balls.
I also Hit up the shoe department at Holt Renfrew for some winter booties.
Thank god i don't have to worry about paying rent. Who knows maybe someday i'll have to barter these for rent... I sure hope not. Damn do i ever have a soft spot for patent leather.

No comments: