Friday, November 14, 2008

I would serve on stoops, Now i swerve in coups

I came across a feature in complex today called "Grindin: an oral history of skate shoes" Pretty cheesy.... pretty much everything they talk about is already known to anyone that knows anything.. but it's worth a look.. some of the commentators are Van Doren of Vans, Steve caballero on how he made loot of cutting down his original model, Kevin Imamura of Nike, Koston and even Humprey from the Jordan Brand.. a bunch of others.. the whole article is pretty blah if you ask me.. but there's a pretty sweet photo of Salabanzi... click on the title of the post if your remotely interested.

3 comments:

Terry Worona said...

Those are Axions on B's feet.

TRIM said...

interesting...

pulvenheimer said...

sick
I have that color of marianos in a box somewhere in my mom's house. ding