Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back on my bully shit. Flatbush, Bushwick, black hoodie shit.

The daily grind has become repetitive and monotone here in Montreal. I haven't split town since labour day weekend. I think this is officially the longest I've gone without a vacay. I'm going stir crazy. At least my California vacay is all planned now. New Years in SD, 1 night at the W in the hills (worona I'll get LC's number for ya) hah, and then then a nice long weekend in SF. My first trip to Sf so I'm rather excited.
Other then that.. I'm going to see Fabolous tonight! No one is quite as excited as me. Its loso bitch!
2 jams that need to be played tonight! but probably won't...
Diamonds... "alot of carrots not the ones bugs bunny snackin on"




Brooklyn!!!! "I'm on my robin thicke shit, shit ever gets thick back to robbin niggas quick, trick!"

No comments: