Thursday, September 11, 2008

Moms Shouldn't be allowed to use Youtube

I introduced my mother to youtube a while ago when 2 girls 1 cup came out earlier this summer. I remember we were eating dinner and I decided i would fully gross her out, but no my mother is a trooper and instead she chowed down her pasta while laughing claiming that the poop was in fact chocolate ice cream, watching it on repeat throughout her entire meal. Anyways not my point, her and her boyfriend then discovered you can watch music video's on youtube.

Since then they hooked up speakers to her boyfriend's laptop and play their favorite jams while cursing at each other over drunken poker games every night. At first it was rather amusing watching her get excited over shaggy and mili vanili music videos, but now I'm just about ready to cut her off. I'm not alone either.. neighbours have filed noise complaints... i surprisingly agree with them.

I mean come on mom, variety is the spice of life. Not hers, she is now content with playing the same three music videos daily.. on repeat as loud as the speakers will play it...
drum roll please:

This particular artist she affectinatly refers to as, "her little guerilla".."aww michelle what do you mean you dont like 50 cent if i was your age i'd be all over that little guerilla"... creepy.


Really now, what kind of sane 52 year old woman blasts this daily. I'd say my mother.. but she is not sane.


Probably the worst/best out of the lot. Shaggy is her all time fave.


if there is anyway to ban a website from a computer please let me know
I NEED MY MOM BANNED FROM YOUTUBE!
KAI THX

2 comments:

Terry Worona said...

LUCHE!!!

Kasia said...

yo leave her alone...she's got good taste

...what's wrong with Shaggy hmmmmm?