Thursday, September 18, 2008

CP-3: Calliope Projects 3rd Ward, NO.

Masta P! Who's bout it bout it like that? I know i am, If you haven't yet, get up on Master P's video "I'm bout it bout it" and step your New Orleans game up. P used to work out of the calliope projects in uptown NO with C-murder and Silkk the Shocker, hustlin, hustlin.
If you don't know check out his low-budget life story via a 10 part youtube video.

Part 1 of 10... go look for the rest yourself if you dig it.


with quotes like:
-"That hoe licked my ass last night, she musta been a professional cause my ass never felt that clean, and that's when it happened"
- "what?"
- "Gas nigga! All i know is if that hoe woulda licked me any deeper in my ass I woulda farted and blew her fucking face off"

PURE FUCKING AMAZING.

ahh and the original track heard in that clip Masta p's "bout it" and Camron's version "bout it bout it pt 3" have been on heavy rotation in my headphones all summer!!

Masta P "BOUT IT"


Dipset ft Masta P.. "Bout it Bout it Pt 3"
I really like this version. Cam and P do it up legit

Check out that 1 legged cripple blood walk. rowdy rowdy!
"Snow so white only thing missing in 7 dwarfs"

ooof and Cam is rocking the Kemp Sonics Jersey i just came up on at Value Village!

1 comment:

Watson said...

I farted in a girl's face one time. Unfortunately it wasn't when she was tossing my salad.