Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Brooklyn Stand Up!

So I returned to NY again for labour day weekend on a solo mission to meet up with the click for an enjoyable weekend. While starting off a little skeptical, my NY fam always pulls through to show me a good time. I stayed with Ian in BK most of my time there until the last day for the west indian parade where i then migrated to my dear friend Karl's house in Bedstuy.

I finally got to see most of Streets is Talking... and it's looking quite enjoyable. You can look forward to a solid tranny part by Jamal Smith, some footage filmed by yours truly of crackheads in peace park with thongs over their fannypacks. I even got a trick in at the banks, yee. Hopefully Ian listens to me and puts in his footage of BK rolling deep at young jeezys crib in ATL but i doubt it. Lots more dumb naked chicks and even more gritty street brawls. Just what we come to expect from the Reid.


No comments: