Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rap Sumo, on Pruno

Last year about this time I got hold of a documentary called Street Anarchy Gangbangin Fo life-out on bail vol.2, it's pure comedy. You can definitely check it out part by part on YouTube. There was one particular bit on pruno that got hold of my attention and I was determined to learn how to make this prison juice. I figured it would be a life tool, since there's no chance I would be the biggest butch in the pen I figured I would need some kind of bartering skill to keep me from getting fucked with a broomstick if I ever did wind up in the dog house.

So Legs and I set out on a mission to make the filthiest batch of pruno we could.
I skated in a pair of socks for 2 days and then let them marinate in their filth while legs set out to rot some apples.
We reconvened with our foul ingredients to concoct our prison drank.



I think the sock is supposed to act as a filter, so the rotten fruit juices can spill over into the juice without it getting to pulpy, classy.


Mix it all together and keep it close to a heater for a while, don't forget to burp it every once and a while....foul

It lingered around in the house for months, but we never summed up the courage to drink the stuff, why would you when you could drink this instead?


Oh here is the snippet on Pruno from that documentary, enjoy.

No comments: