Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here.. but i'm gone.

I've been out of it lately.. possibly due to the outstanding amount of pharmaceuticals in my system at all times. I was in crazy pain until i entered the world of prescription drugs, now i only have to wait an entire week for my Doctor to actually have time to fix me. thanks asshole... until then this is my life.

Speaking of which has anyone heard Jiggabourg? That shits illy.. who would have thought Jigga spitting over some Serge Gainsbourg would be that crack.
I especially suggest it when under the influence of mass amounts of codeine.

other than that.. my first court date was Tuesday.. since I'm such a good girl I did all my homework and the prosecution is ready to cut a deal. Holla Absolution here I come, in 3 months the border officially won't have shit on me. We the best!

Also.. if your in Toronto over the weekend get at me. Friday will consist of a reunion with the lovely Steph Hoff and German Neives while we get messy at the Madlib show and Saturday I'm hoping Mr Woytowich will take me to skate the SBC mini. I'm excited.. is that so wrong?

No comments: