Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer In Manhattan Part 1 of Deux

I spent the last 2 weeks of my life subletting an apartment in the heart of the city. I moved into my friend Galen's apartment, we spent a glorious two weeks of waking up hanging in front of the air conditioning nursing hangovers... skating over to the basket when the sun died down and getting buck after that. I switched the routine up a little some days but generally that's how i was living.






Went to visit la familia out in Jersey, they fed me absinthe before Smith's night.. trouble.










A BB gun and a soho rooftop led to terrorist attacks.





4Loko X doo rag make shift ice pack.










Hoboken Retreat






Quartersnack stunts.





Part 2 is coming as soon as I take some film to the store.
Make the trap Ay!

2 comments:

Tasty Brews said...

Who's the LHP (long haired prince) in the last pic? Mmmmhmm

Michelle said...

ANTON THE RULER!!!