Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Kissin the Girls and Makin Em Cry

Headed down to Ottawa 2 weekends ago with Sara for part 1 of my birthday festivities. Caitie hooked up the delta for me, our spot had a salt water pool and jacuzzi. Nothing like a 2 story waterslide to bring out the kid in you. Day 2 we went to Pete and Calum's Raised By Wolves party at Ritual. It was pretty melllow until 5 minutes to close Redman showed up and decided he wanted to DJ. The bar stayed open an extra hour while shit popped off. Redman had Saukretes be his hypeman, he really didn't play what you would expect of him. I'm talking soldier boy, 50 cent and just timberlake? Realy red. We were all too faded to care by that point and I got to bun off his blunt so really I wasn't complaining.


























We drove back home to Montreal for part 2 of the celebration. Nice little dinner at Davinci courtesy of Dom, then onto the private party at Basano, I did a horrible job ipod djing cam'ron and UGK all night for my friends. Open bar all night... no ones complaining.

















No comments: