Sunday, May 30, 2010

Other Side of Town

Drove down to Ottawa again friday. Found out Nuggets moving back to Vancouver for the summer. Caroline, Nugget, and I got one last Russel session in to get the party started.





Shit got rowdy rowdy and I spent the next day nursing the worst hangover. Caro and I went to the market to grab some eats.



Caitie informed me that Heloise was having a weekend long party at her cottage in La Peche. After a few hours of watching cops and hydrating myself I was ready for the mission.
3 levels of party; roof, patio, lakeside...fuck yeah!











Most of these cars were used as beds, it's funny seeing people in trunks when they aren't dead. No one in mine.



Weezy's breakfast of choice: Bloody Cesar.


Caitie and I basically went off roading to find the classic Quebec food spot Jean Burger. Caitie if you're reading this I kind of forgot to tell you your right break light is burnt. Sorries!


I want more of this come summer please.

No comments: