Monday, October 19, 2009

You and Your Crazy Ways

I tend to take an alternate route home when I have my board on hand. There's this hill close to where I stay at that I enjoy bombing, but it's a mission and a half to get to it. Basically I have to walk through a sketchy basketball court, only to reach a fence that's opened 2 months out of the year. The fence leads to a forest of sorts with a half assed trail that proves to be quite difficult to conquer at night. I'm a certified pro, and once you get past the whole "i hope some homeless man isn't chilling there with a hatchet" fear, it proves to be quite scenic.



Who am I trying to kid, I'm actually a huge puss. When I'm hitting it past midnight and I'm paranoid off the twig I try to hold 2 way conversations. I put on a super baritone voice and reply to the questions I asked with my man voice in a high pitched girly squeek. At the very least if the imagined psycho isn't believing the whole 2 person act they gotta think I'm some kind of fucked up psycho they don't want to stick their dick in. I win.

No comments: