Friday, April 3, 2009

Everyone Loves a Rookie, the great POOHDINI

Headed to Toronto last weekend to catch a Bulls vs Raptors game with the home girl steph again. I was pretty excited to see the Bulls newest rookie addition Derrick Rose in action, and he was everything and more than I expected. Kid is a couple months younger than me and killing the game. I guess the Bulls kind of have a knack for picking rookies and since Derrick was the Bull's first pick of the 2008 draft I knew he had to have something going on. He's the first Bulls draftee since Jordan to score 10 + points in the first 10 games. Definitely watching him. I think my favorite thing about him though is that he has the word "POOHDINI" tatted on his right arm. That's fucked up. Yeah and i guess he plays a mean game of ball too. Only wack thing is he's on Adidas, someone bring back EWING sports shoes plz and hook this boy up.

Game time in T-dot.. Mr rose and ET Bosh in the Mix.
POOHDINI



Oh yeah and I hate the raptors. Any basketball team with 3 black dudes and a bunch of white boys should not be in the NBA. Get your own team your parents probably have enough money to hook you up anyways. Oh and Fuck Chris Bosh! Alien ass motherfucka.
Don't Believe the hype.

No comments: